Help me quit!
Stopping smoking is one of the most important and worthwhile decisions that you will ever make.
- HEALTH INFORMATION
Public Information Sheets
The following provide information on tobacco use and its health effects.
- NEWS & EVENTS
National Public health award for Stop Smoking
The Health and Wellbeing Service’s Stop Smoking Service have received a prestigious award in recognition of its innovative project, Air to Breathe.
- NEW Drop-In Clinics for Christmas
- Medics Rugby Team
- Smokefree Pregnancy Sculpture
- Smokefree Cars campaign
- Duncan Selbie visits Manchester
- Stoptober challenge for Manchester
- Sport clubs install smokefree environment
- Under 14's 'Give Smoking the Red Card'
- Football mascots give smoking the Red Card
Protect people around you from the harmful health effects of breathing other people’s cigarette smoke (second hand smoke – SHS).
A Year's Worth of Tar
Represents the amount of carcinogenic liquid one-pack-a-day smokers put into their lungs in a year's time.
Pharmacy Stop Smoking Update Training
To increase the number of people quitting smoking in Manchester.